WDC Program for Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 serves 3 to 5 years old.
· Structured activities prepare children for success in primary grades
· Small-group lessons build connections in developing skills for
language, mathematics, science and socialization.
· Group activities build community awareness.
· Learning centers focuse on dramatic play, early math and science,
creative arts, language, and positive peer interaction.
· Hands-on experiences encourage independent, creative learning.
· Regular teacher-family communication include activities to connect
home to center activities.