WDC Toddler Care Program serves toddlers from 13 to 24 months old.
· Individualized and small group attention is provided during guided
playtime, and learning activities.
· Circle time and group activities boost language development and
· Daily teacher-family communication and updates keep parents
· Themes and monthly units provide a variety of daily learning
· Learning centers focus on developing communication skills, early
math and science, creative arts, dramatic play and positive peer
· Developmentally appropriate activities and materials develop
confidence and self-esteem while children learn and play.